Types of Expenses Covered
Expenses related to the treatment of the patients vascular anomalies including:
- Surgical treatment including but not limited to excisions, lasers and embolizations.
- Hospitalization and any costs associated with hospitalization;
- Medical equipment needed for the course of treatment including but not limited to oxygen and other necessary home-care medical equipment.
- Other associated medical visits including but not limited to hematologists, ocular specialists, etc.
Expenses related to travel/displacement associated with treatment including:
- Expenses associated with patients and their families who must travel away from their home during treatment including lodging, food, gas, parking and transportation.
- International patients – if needed, help with expenses associated with necessary documentation to travel.